Monday, July 14, 2008

ANOTHER VICTIM

Well, I had been debating about starting a thread about this "joint", but you have opened the door for me, gnreed! I'm about to let it fly!!First, let me thank God for nothing this severe hurting us, and I feel sadness for the families of these victims. I will now site some things that have happened to us.About two years ago, my wife was ill with "something". I didn't know what. She was out of it, and not feeling well. I took her to ARMC e.r. All the would do is say she had an upper respiratory ailment, and wanted to send her home, and her totally out of it.I had to make them mad, which is no hard thing to do, to do a flu test. They swabbed her nose, and sure enough, she had a sever flu virus!! They sent us home with some flu meds, and she finally got over it. The fools should have tested her for flu FIRST, then asked questions later. Some smart cracks were made by a nurse about us having to live in an apartment. The dialogue of that, I cannot remember at this late date.Last fall, she fell in the bathroom, and taking coumadin, it caused a hematoma of the kidney. It took us two more runs to the e.r. for them to finally do a CT scan to find this. "Bruised ribs" was the malpractice "diagnosis" they first sent us home with. She could have easily died! It was my concern and not giving up that saved her life.June 13th, I needed X-rays of my neck. I have hearing conditions known as tinnitus (ringing noises in the ears) and hyperacusis, an abnormal sensitivity to sound. When I walked in the X-ray room, the tech practically took my head off and snapped, Well, what are we supposed to do?! She didn't even have sense enough to read the requisition from my physician. The next thing she did was DEMAND that I remove my ear plugs that I have wear to prevent my hearing problems from being worsened by loud noises.She would not listen to me when I told her I have these problems.I made the big mistake of cooperating, and to this day, my tinnitus has been much louder and disruptive to my life! I am some better, but will probably hear the scars from the loud noises of her banging those X-ray plates in my ears, for the rest of my life. She also got hateful with me because I have limited jaw rom, and could not open my jaw fully to suit her. This made her make me lie down which is hard to do with a hiatal hernia, more discomfort, more injurious noises to my ears. This incident is under investigation by the accredidation people.This past week, my wife became violently ill, we think now, from eating a can of mercury-infested tuna, sold right off the shelves of a prominent store on S. 14th.The first time to the e.r., they did pretty well, but after I took her back home, she got ill again. She has heart problems, and it scared me so I again, at nearly 3a.m., dialed 911. When we got there, we shouldn't have. The first thing the Dr. did was come in there and jump all over us for not filling a phenegren Rx at 2:30 in the a.m. I had to get her home, she was ill. I couldn't let her sit out in the car and throw up all over it in her grave discomfort. She needed to be in bed, not sitting for an hour in a car waiting for a Rx to be filled. She was already full of a phenergen IV Rural Metro had given her. Next, this "lady" came in that types in info on a computer in the e.r. She DEMANDED a valid reason for us returning. My wife told her she was still ill. This "lady" then turned around slowly and glared down her nose at me, not saying a word. I came unwound! I told her LOOK! MY WIFE IS A HEART PATIENT! I AM NOT GOING TO LET HER LAY IN OUR BED VIOLENTLY ILL AND NOT HAVE HER CHECKED OUT!! JUST LET HER LAY IN OUR BED AND DIE!! She said nothing more to me.I can site other examples of our being treated hatefully by this group. During the kidney injury last fall, they were catheterizing my wife. I simply asked the young lady why they were. She took my head off at the neckline. I AM ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS!! This same little twit got smart with me on another e.r. visit when she was loading my wife into the car. She told me in so many words I should be out there doing that, not her. I told her "That is your job. They aren't paying me to load patients for this hospital!" I later wrote a letter of complaint to the head admin, but of course, no reply. Yeah, right!So, gnreed, that is but a small sampling of our very unpleasant visits to this ARMC e.r. Every single time we deal with that place, it results in them being hateful to us, or some very unpleasant occurrence, i.e., my hearing being hurt. Thanks for opening the door for me to let it out about this cold, heartless medical facility.IMO, they closed the wrong hospital, West Texas. I just pray it can be re-opened one day. We live farther away from Hendrick than ARMC, only reason we use it. But henceforth, if we aren't dealing with life & death, we should start using HMC.Again, my heartfelt thanks for exposing what has been covered up long enough.

MORE OF THESE WILL BE POSTED AS I RECEIVE PERMISSION TO DO SO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]DVD Ultimate Mac OS, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]to purchase software and[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] finale software academic buy computer softwares
.msi adobe acrobat 9 [url=http://bariossetos.net/]instructions for adobe photoshop cs3[/url] buy pirated software
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]buy pocket pc software[/url] to buy educational software
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]shop tech software[/url] coreldraw x3 serial numbers
can i buy photoshop in [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]order taking software[/b]

Anonymous said...

Thanks, dude! That explains it.

johan said...

Medical malpractice can occur whenever a patient is in the care of a healthcare professional. This can involve the failure or delay in properly diagnosing or treating an illness or injury so that it causes new or aggravated injuries.Medical Negligence solicitors.

About Me

Abilene, Texas, United States
My name is Gary Reed and I live in Abilene, Texas. In 2007, my mother was in Abilene Regional Medical Center. She and her family had repeatedly instructed the physicians and hospital staff NOT to give a specific drug (procrit)to her as it was the cause of her being there in the first place. However, she was injected with the drug again, sent to CCU, and never recovered. Since then, I have met with numerous other families who have reported similiar experiences with Abilene Regional Medical Center. For one year, I have attempted to dicuss this with ARMC staff and physicians and they have refused. I have also spoken with the attorney for the hospital in Houston, Texas. He admitted there were problems at the hospital and they would be contacting me soon to discuss these issues. It never happened. I will share as much information as possible here. Some I will not share at this time. If you or someone you know has experienced problems with this hospital, please contact me at: gnr99a@hotmail.com