Saturday, June 7, 2008

ABILENE PHYSICIAN'S HORRENDOUS LIE

During the physician's relentless attempt to talk myself and my family out of filing a lawsuit, the physician stated his mother went through the same thing our mother was experiencing. He went on to say his mother passed away during surgery years ago and it was still very hard. Later, we read in a local newspaper where this particular physician's mother was visiting Abilene from another state. It was later verified, his mother is alive and well. I am very glad to hear she is alive, but how low can a person go??????
This physician also contacted my niece in New Mexico and informed her the news that her grandmother had passed away. This is BEFORE we could even notify her. I personally believe this physician is out of control. I have talked to others and have been told of their experiences with this same physician.
The nurses and others I have spoken to all had one word to describe this physician: "WEIRDO".

No comments:

About Me

Abilene, Texas, United States
My name is Gary Reed and I live in Abilene, Texas. In 2007, my mother was in Abilene Regional Medical Center. She and her family had repeatedly instructed the physicians and hospital staff NOT to give a specific drug (procrit)to her as it was the cause of her being there in the first place. However, she was injected with the drug again, sent to CCU, and never recovered. Since then, I have met with numerous other families who have reported similiar experiences with Abilene Regional Medical Center. For one year, I have attempted to dicuss this with ARMC staff and physicians and they have refused. I have also spoken with the attorney for the hospital in Houston, Texas. He admitted there were problems at the hospital and they would be contacting me soon to discuss these issues. It never happened. I will share as much information as possible here. Some I will not share at this time. If you or someone you know has experienced problems with this hospital, please contact me at: gnr99a@hotmail.com