Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DR. HEADSTREAM AND OTHER ABILENE, TEXAS PHYSICIANS

IN REFERENCE TO THE LAST REPLY WHICH WAS POSTED ANONYMOUS. I AGREE, ABILENE IS NOT A DECENT PLACE FOR MEDICAL CARE.
THERE ARE A FEW GOOD DOCTORS HERE, BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THOSE THAT ARE NOT. TROUBLE IS, IT SEEMS MOST ABILENE RESIDENTS WILL BACK A DOCTOR NO MATTER HOW BAD OR HOW MANY COMPLAINTS HE HAS AGAINST HIM.
I HEAR OFTEN THAT DR. HEADSTREAM IS A GOOD DOCTOR BUT HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE HORRIBLE. I DO NOT WANT THIS PERSON ANYWHERE NEAR ME NO MATTER HOW GOOD HE IS.
HE THREATENED ME IN THE CRITICAL CARE UNIT AT ABILENE REGIONAL WHEN MY MOTHER WAS IN EXTREMELY CRITICAL CONDITION. I AM CERTAIN HIS MALE PARTS ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO APPROACH ME OUTSIDE OF THE HOSPITAL SETTING AND DO WHAT HE DID ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making a big difference for the citizens of Abilene area. Keep up the good work.We need your voice

Anonymous said...

More power to you in putting this out there. He was a family member's dr at ARMC. He was horrible. Absolutely NO respect or empathy for us at all. Would never willingly choose him.

About Me

Abilene, Texas, United States
My name is Gary Reed and I live in Abilene, Texas. In 2007, my mother was in Abilene Regional Medical Center. She and her family had repeatedly instructed the physicians and hospital staff NOT to give a specific drug (procrit)to her as it was the cause of her being there in the first place. However, she was injected with the drug again, sent to CCU, and never recovered. Since then, I have met with numerous other families who have reported similiar experiences with Abilene Regional Medical Center. For one year, I have attempted to dicuss this with ARMC staff and physicians and they have refused. I have also spoken with the attorney for the hospital in Houston, Texas. He admitted there were problems at the hospital and they would be contacting me soon to discuss these issues. It never happened. I will share as much information as possible here. Some I will not share at this time. If you or someone you know has experienced problems with this hospital, please contact me at: gnr99a@hotmail.com